0Comments

Catching Up

Goodness! I didn't realize how long it's been since I last blogged. December had replaced my blog time with lots of shopping, eating, and spending time with family, friends and a new born baby boy named Brandon Blake Urena. He's so lucky to have such great people to call mommy and daddy. Congratulations again to my friends, Monica and Juan Carlos.

I love this time of year

but, this Christmas was bitter sweet. Sweet because of all the usual happiness that comes along with the holidays like seeing Mason's eyes light up when he opened the gifts Ho Ho had left under the tree.


His favorite has to be the Handy Manny tools and work bench. He loved them so much that we practically had to open the other gifts for him. Nothing beats seeing him smile, but with all those sweet moments came some bitterness too. This was our first Christmas without Me Me. It just wasn't the same without her. I wish she could be here to see how smart and funny Mason has become. Sometimes I think gosh if she were here she would be having a ball with him. I was so blessed to have such a wonderful lady as my second mother. Hopefully 2009 will be a year filled with lots happiness and goodness for all of us. After all, we do have a new presidency to look forward to.

0 Comments: