11Comments

The Hole Shebang!

I've got a new hole in my heart and I'm so happy.  Who would have thought that a big hole in the ground would make me so happy.  Soon that big hole is gonna be full of concrete.  Then, it will be full of just random stuff.  And hopefully, sometime in the future, that big hole that once was will make it's way to being a cave for my hubby.  No, I didn't marry a cave man, but, apparently, that's all men want to be these days.  No worries, Sweetie. I'm all for it!!!

Yesterday was the start of something beautiful... 
Basement, I love you!!!!!

11 Comments:

Mrs. M said...

How exciting - be sure to share pics of the progress! :)

Unknown said...

LOL! I was wondering where this was headed... I was lost for a moment.... LOL! How fun and so exciting! Maybe a little playroom for the kid?

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I thought for sure it was going to be a swimming pool and I was going to be so envious! LOL! Unless you already have one and then I'm envious once again! LOL! Cause I live in Florida and I think every in Florida should have a pool.

Hugs
Kim

Andrea said...

Awesome...keep us posted!
Hugs, andrea

He & Me + 3 said...

I love my basement too. woo hoo

McCrakensx4 said...

Yay! It is so much fun watching your house being built! I used to go over every day to take pics and see the process! Can't wait to see all about it! That is one thing I really miss about my MI house though...no basements in AZ!

Mich said...

Fun!

Have a great weekend!

Bridget said...

YAY!! Congratulations on the new basement!!

christy rose said...

How exciting!! We just finished our basement. It sure does make for so much more space.

Anonymous said...

yay! I know you are excited to get things rolling on the new house!

sanjeet said...

How exciting - be sure to share pics of the progress!
PPC Advertising India