4Comments

I Would Do Anything for Love but I Won't Do That......

What does 'THAT' mean? To me it means that I won't lose my integrity. Once you lose your integrity you lose the love you have for yourself. Stay true to your beliefs. It is only then that you will find your true love. I love my husband because of the man he is. But if he were a man without integrity, then he would not be my husband in the first place.

"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become.

Your integrity is your destiny. It is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus




(The One-Minute Writer is a great place to cure the common writers block. But like the names says, you only have One-Minute to write. So, I wanted to elaborate on the topic and decided it needed To Be Continued.....here.)

4 Comments:

More Than Words said...

You can tell alot about someones character by their integrity!! Good post!!!

C. Beth said...

Gorgeous blog, Miti!

I think your answer is a good one. I hope to see more of your writings at The One-Minute Writer!

C. Beth

R and R Stacy said...

Great post, Miti!
I have the song stuck in my head now...great! lol

Darcie said...

I have not seen the One-Minute Writer...a novel idea, and what you wrote is SO true.